New and Featured Books
- We are happy to announce that The Post-Apollo Press will now be managed and distributed by Litmus Press! For sixteen years, Litmus Press has been committed to supporting work that embraces formal and political wildness, with an emphasis on international writing, translation, and collaboration. In taking on the management and distribution of in-print titles originally […]
- Listen to Kathleen Weaver, author of Too Much Happens, read for Poetry Flash at Moe’s Books in Berkeley, CA on April 14, 2016. Kathleen is joined by Salgao Maranhao. Recorded by Andrew Baldock.
- SAVE THE DATE! Kathleen Weaver will read from her new book Too Much Happens with Barbara Jane Reyes at City Lights next Tuesday, 1/12 at 7pm. In other news, Too Much Happens hit SPD’s December 2015 poetry bestseller list! Congratulations Kathleen! Since Kathleen is having such a grand 2016 so far and you might like that shine to rub […]
- Q&A with Kathleen Weaver: The Post-Apollo Press: What instigated the writing of this new collection of poems? Kathleen Weaver: After completing a long-term project of biographical research, I wanted a very different kind of writing. If I was ever going to get back to my own poetry, I knew I had to seize this time. […]
- We are so pleased to announce the publication of two new titles, Mirages by Issa Makhlouf, translated by Alicia F. Lam and Too Much Happens by Kathleen Weaver. In Mirages, Issa Makhlouf mingles thought, observation and meditation to develop themes of travel and absence, violence and beauty to question nature, its creatures and mysteries. It is a […]